PODCASTS / RADIO
In a world that's filled with sensational financial media coverage, we see that today's investors need clarity more than ever. We are dedicated to providing you with real insights and knowledge. Our podcasts with Mark Pearson, Nepsis' President and CIO, offer educational, informational, and inspirational commentary designed to help you build better wealth for a better life. We invite you to listen in and subscribe to our podcasts through the links below.
You can also visit our Radio Show website to access all of our shows.
The Five Dreadful Cs of Mutual Funds
Mark Pearson and his team aren’t fans of mutual funds, and you’re about to find out why.
In this episode, Mark doesn’t spare mutual funds’ feelings as he dives into the traits that make them undesirable, otherwise known as the dreadful five Cs.
Here’s what you will learn about in this episode:
- How the characteristics of mutual funds clash with Nepsis’ approach to investing
- Examples of multiple conflicts that could run within a mutual fund portfolio
- How mutual funds make money and how those costs are passed on to the consumer
- What the five Cs are and how they impact portfolios
- Why being over-diversified is a problem
Tune in to learn why you should avoid mutual funds if you want to invest with clarity.