PODCASTS / RADIO
In a world that's filled with sensational financial media coverage, we see that today's investors need clarity more than ever. We are dedicated to providing you with real insights and knowledge. Our podcasts and daily radio show, Investing for Success, hosted by Mark Pearson, Nepsis' President and CIO, offer educational, informational, and inspirational commentary designed to help you build better wealth for a better life. We invite you to listen in and subscribe to our podcasts through the links below.
You can also visit or Radio Show website to access all of our shows and find out how you can tune in live.
The Emotional Biases That Cause Investors to Stumble
All too often, investors inhibit their potential for successful by giving in to emotional biases.
Mark Pearson sees examples of investors being swayed by emotional biases all the time. In this episode, he discusses each of these biases and explains how they spring from a lack of investor clarity.
In today’s episode, you will learn:
- The different types of emotional biases
- How diversification is different than asset allocation
- Why the real secret to Warren Buffett’s success is superhuman discipline
- Mark’s dual approach to confronting clients’ biases
- Why Mark believes advisors should run their businesses the same way gardeners prune their gardens
- And more!
Tune in now and learn what it means to stick with the investment process and invest with clarity!