PODCASTS / RADIO
In a world that's filled with sensational financial media coverage, we see that today's investors need clarity more than ever. We are dedicated to providing you with real insights and knowledge. Our podcasts and daily radio show, Investing for Success, hosted by Mark Pearson, Nepsis' President and CIO, offer educational, informational, and inspirational commentary designed to help you build better wealth for a better life. We invite you to listen in and subscribe to our podcasts through the links below.
You can also visit or Radio Show website to access all of our shows and find out how you can tune in live.
How to Cut Through Mutual Fund Insanity
Albert Einstein once said, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”
In this episode of Invest With Clarity Podcast, Mark Pearson explains how to choose the right mutual funds for your goals — all while keeping your sanity.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The top factors that contribute to the decision to invest in a mutual fund
- Which misguided action is causing investors to constantly underperform
- Why Mark says that you should never feel “good” when you put your money to work
- Why there's a race to the bottom on fees and expenses
- The reason you still need to invest with clarity with your mutual funds
- And more!
Tune in to hear Mark’s insights about how to select the right mutual funds while keeping your sanity intact.