PODCASTS / RADIO
In a world that's filled with sensational financial media coverage, we see that today's investors need clarity more than ever. We are dedicated to providing you with real insights and knowledge. Our podcasts with Mark Pearson, Nepsis' President and CIO, offer educational, informational, and inspirational commentary designed to help you build better wealth for a better life. We invite you to listen in and subscribe to our podcasts through the links below.
You can also visit our Radio Show website to access all of our shows.
In today’s episode, Mark Pearson is joined again by Chuck Etzweiler, Nepsis’ head of research. This time Mark and Chuck talk about the importance of managing your portfolio in times of uncertainty. Get ready for a deep discussion on anchor bias—and what that really means.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What anchor bias really is and how to recognize it
- Why anchoring isn’t necessarily a bad thing if you’re anchored in clarity
- Why the current state of the market is causing portfolio managers to change their practice—and how that will impact your return
- About the importance of monitoring your portfolio and deciding when it’s the right time to buy low and sell high
- Why you shouldn’t let your political stance determine your investment decision-making
Tune in now to learn how Nepsis’ Investment Stress Test can help you invest with clarity!