Are You Ready to Open the Door to a New Beginning? If you're driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and passionate about service, integrity, excellence and are a person who sees things differently, then you could be ready to join our team.
Discover the advantages of Investing With Clarity®. Nepsis, Inc. believes in providing advisors, planners and clients with the tools and insights needed to be successful in their pursuits. For over 20 years, Nepsis has built a reputation for excellence in customer service and is dedicated to staying on the leading edge of technology and practice management.
If you are looking for a new home for your business or are in the early stages of your career, our culture and way of doing business may come as a refreshing change compared to other firms. We believe that the greatest investment vehicle ever created is the public’s ability to own shares in quality businesses through access to the US and global stock markets. We pride ourselves in our approach to money management and financial planning.
Our proven philosophy and strategy is coupled with the flexibility and transparency required to seize opportunities the market provides and pave a path for investors and advisors to share in the American dream.
With our proprietary investment and financial planning training, systems and processes, we are dedicated to providing you with the support and guidance needed to accomplish life’s ambitions. We help identify and help eliminate unnecessary distractions and complexity allowing you to focus on what you do best… working with your clients.
We invite you to take the next step towards a better future, one that is grounded in investment clarity and seeks to create meaningful impact in the lives of our clients and our team members.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Digital Media Specialist
Seeking an experienced, motivated, and creative digital media specialist who wants to exercise their talents in a growing business!
We are looking to continue to grow our digital marketing aspect of our company. We currently run a Facebook Live show and a podcast. We are looking to launch a few other video series that can be shared on social media platforms along with maximizing the current digital content that we are producing.
This candidate should:
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Have experience in video, photography, animation, graphics and post-production
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Have familiarity with professional cameras, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, story-boarding and photography
- Be able to manage post-production including editing and video compression for multiple delivery platforms
- Create and develop multimedia for external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, corporate training, etc
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
This is the journeyman level Wealth Advisor position. The purpose of this position is to provide financial planning and client service support to new and current Nepsis clients. The Wealth Advisor position helps ensure client satisfaction and retention, and serves as the contact point for clients with Nepsis.
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum of two to five years of advisor work experience, preferably in an RIA or similar financial services environment with increasingly responsible client acquisition and maintenance responsibilities
- Series 65 Licensed
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) designation preferred
Senior Wealth Advisor
This is the senior level Wealth Advisor position. The purpose of this position is to provide specialized and custom financial services to select clients. The Senior Wealth Advisor position helps ensure client satisfaction and retention, and serves as the contact point for clients with Nepsis.
- BA/BS Degree - Business/Finance
- MA/MS Degree in Finance strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of increasingly responsible financial advising work experience, preferably in a sales or customer service environment with direct customer contact serving high net worth individuals and business owners
- Series 65 Licensed
- CFP® required